"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."The Walrus and the Carpenter by Lewis Carroll
Soooooooooo yeah got round to changing my name. I hope with it I will find the new lease of life that I really need.
Energy where are you???
It's been a bit strange since the start of 2015
- Storm damage including 40 tiles off 20 tiles of/broken and a smashed window, slates landed on my car but thank fortune the damage was superficial and I am not bothered.
- My parents uncertain house/business sale so being surrounded by half my packed stuff including 15 boxes of books so far and a couple more shelves to pack.Added to that my parents are at some point going into a particularly awkward rented house until they decide what to do. OTL
No such thing as to many books
- Dad hitting a stag in the car for the first time after living in the Highlands of Scotland for 37 years, barely glanced it but it destroyed the whole headlight unit, crumpled the side panel and put loads of cracks in the bumper. Fortunately we ignored the insurance company whom said it would be a write off and got in touch with an old school mechanic friend whom sourced a headlight and 2nd hand panel for £60 off ebay and managed to put the bumper back to decent order.
- I have to re-apply for the job I had last year as it is a seasonal job (April to October) and have changed their policy about contract from a couple years ago. The ones that have been there up to a 3 years ago are on old contracts so don't need to. Stress I could do without but that's the NTS.
- My stomach keeps hurting now and then for seemingly no reason what so ever.
So I am trying to peeling off the stress and tension and step out of it like David Bowie taking off a Ziggy Stardust outfit after a gig
Sorry about that image
Anyway enough of my babbling go look at lovely arts from arty people that I have come across in my wanderings across DA
And some arts that just make me feel
Dat Smile CX Dat wee tail CX Uuuuuuu the feels
How random could I get???? Sorry about that. OTL
I am in the process of drawing one of my adopted characters honestly
Lining alone takes me weeks though, forget about colour T^T
Anyway I hope you all are doing well and are able to find moments of happiness in your situations.
If not then please hang on there will be a good moment somewhere soon.