1. How long have you been on DeviantArt? - 3 astonishing years
2. What does your username mean?
- It came about as I did a poll to try find a username that I was more comfortable with, Annie-Bats being my previous name. This was one of the suggestions created from some of my suggestions. I have agreed to give 2% of any profit I make using this name to LarsHelgemo
(the suggester) it is a joke between us as I don't sell prints. XD
I like bats and have lot's of hats. I especially love my proper purple top hat. *u*
3. Describe yourself in three words.
- Anxious, eccentric, curious
4. Are you left or right handed?
- Right handed but it isn't very well trained yet.
5. What was your first deviation?
- A photo I think.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
- I enjoy trying to draw digitally
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- Painting with acrylics, it is something I have always wished I could do.
8. What was your first favourite?
- I think it had a dragon in it. I'll get back to you.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
- References and tutorials probably as I don't like faving without commenting so I just keep all the new art in my notifications until I can comment oTL
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
- O_O your kidding right? We would be here all day
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
- All the artists I watch //slapped. LarsHelgemo because his art is amazing and he is hilarious and one of the first people I talked to on DA. Or Nytrinhia
because they have been so patient with me in answering questions and supporting me. Also tolerates all my comments gushing over how they draw hair. Also I would really love to meet MetonymicMortal
been watching them since very early on and they are just awesome X3 Also Lyfthelm
I have 6 of her Dragonkins I think. oTL I need to shower them with more love.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
was the first artist whose stream I caught when I joined DA and talking to her and the other artists in the chat I really felt welcome and got a tablet and she encouraged me. She used to be very active and stream a lot but she is having a break and I will not lie it was a bit lonely when she left. DA is the first place I log into as soon as I switch my laptop on. There is endless new things to discover and so many feelings from all over the world are poured into the work of all kinds. But really any of the artists that have replied to comments impact my life, I mean that honestly. I am so happy when I see the notifications number has gone up, be it for random llamas or replies to comments. I explode with joy when someone gives me a fave.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
- Wacom Bamboo tablet and my laptop. I really struggle when I pick up a pencil now, z key doesn't work on paper. XD As I have always been terrified of ruining paper and unable to bring myself to use colour this is a perfect medium for me.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- Well I think about it all day even at work. So I am creating it in my mind then at my laptop in my room where no one can look over my shoulder. ;n;
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
- Again you jest right!?? I love how the community supports each other especially in times of crisis. I have read so many heart wrenching journals. Some about family members with cancer, pets whom need treatment, or just starving collage/university students. The way watchers come into buy commissions or just donate to support them and always with words of concern and encouragement. It really is wonderful. It restores my faith in humanity. C:
Hopefully this was amusing in some way #DeviantArtistQuestionnaire